Advantages and functions of LED street lamps in the application of street lamp industry
The application of LED street lamps with special light design in the street lamp industry can offset the light angle of street lamps and improve the utilization rate of road lighting. According to the aspect ratio of the rectangle, a spot with an aspect ratio of 2:1 can be produced. In this way, there will be no shadows between adjacent light spots, and light will be formed on the road. The uniform lighting belt makes it more suitable for the lighting design of traffic roads.
It can meet a wide range of lighting needs without increasing the height of the light pole. Improve the efficiency of street lighting, reduce the power density of street lighting, and realize the energy-saving and environmental protection of high-power LED street lamps. Compared with traditional high-pressure sodium lamps, road lighting has unparalleled advantages:
1. The light-emitting mechanism is different. Since the LED street lamp is a semiconductor device, its effective life can reach 50,000 hours (that is, the light loss after 50,000 hours is less than 30%), which is much higher than that of sodium lamps and metal halide lamps (its service life is about 50,000 hours)
2. Since the LED street lamp is a semiconductor material, it does not need to use other materials and has good shock resistance.
3. The color rendering index of the LED street light source can reach above 80, which is close to natural light. In this case, human eyes can easily distinguish things, which is conducive to driving safety; while the color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only 20-30.
4. Traditional gas discharge lamps, such as high-pressure sodium lamps, have a preheating process when starting, which wastes energy and is not conducive to intelligent control. Due to the essential difference of the light source, the LED street lamp does not have the problem of 'start-up time
5. Since traditional street light sources use mercury vapor mechanism to emit light, the disposal of waste light sources is an urgent problem in the world. At the same time, the light-emitting mechanism of the traditional light source determines that it will produce harmful ultraviolet rays to the human body. LED street lights are solid-state lighting, do not contain harmful substances such as mercury, and do not emit ultraviolet light, which is an environmentally friendly light source.
6. In the optical system, the traditional street light source is omnidirectional light, half of the light is reflected by the reflector, and the reflector absorbs part of the light, so the light loss is relatively large. Since the LED street lamp is a one-way light, the light utilization rate is higher than that of the traditional street lamp. The light distribution curve of the traditional street lamp is determined by the reflector, so it has certain limitations. The LED street light source is a distributed light source. Through the design of various electric light sources, the light source can be made into an ideal bat shape. By reasonably controlling the light spot distribution, the road light spot can be rectangular and reach effective lighting standards. A high degree of uniformity of illumination is obtained at the periphery.
7. Better automatic control (optional) 0X1778 can be set to different brightness according to the needs of different time periods to improve the energy-saving effect. If the brightness at 7:00 at night is 200W, and when the number of people at 12:00 is small, the brightness can be automatically adjusted to 100W, which can save 60W of electricity.
Currently, in TD lighting design, the distance between lights is usually three times higher than the height of the lights, and the height of the lights is usually equal to the width of the road. According to the geometric triangle relationship, it can be calculated that the light distribution angle of the lamp in the C0/180 direction is about 140 degrees, and the light distribution angle in the C90/270 direction is about 80 degrees.
In the past 100 years, the light source has gone through three important stages. Incandescent lamp 0X1775 fluorescent lamp 0X1775 high intensity discharge lamp (HID), has broad prospects in the lighting industry, and is now called the fourth-generation light source.
As a new type of light source, LED street lights have long life, high luminous efficiency, high power consumption, short startup time, short color rendering index, high working temperature, thin structure, sturdy structure, good directionality, high working temperature and Low-level characteristics of operating voltage. The working voltage is low, 0X1775 has no ultraviolet rays, and the weight of 0X1775 is very light. In addition, LED street lights can achieve mercury-free production, which is also of great significance to environmental protection. As the light source of solid-state lighting, semiconductor LED street lights will gradually replace traditional lighting and enter various application fields.