Design specifications and standards for solar street light poles
The overall LED street light has specific specifications and standards before design. Whether it is LED street lamp heads, driving power supplies, LED street lamp poles, and embedded parts, they all have design specifications and standards. These must meet the normal specifications and standards so that the LED street lights can be used normally and safely.
Today, solar street light manufacturers will mainly talk about the design specifications and standards of LED street light poles.
1. Wall thickness: The wall thickness of the light pole refers to the thickness of the steel plate used when making the light pole, and the common specifications are 2mm, 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3mm, 3.5mm.
2. Round poles and cone poles: The conventional types of street light poles include round poles and tapered poles. The round poles refer to the same upper and lower calibers. They are commonly used in occasions where the height of the pole is not high. The vertebral poles refer to The upper and lower calibers are different. They are often used in situations where the height of the light pole is higher. Compared with the round pole, the vertebral pole has better mechanical strength and wind resistance.
3. Wind resistance grade: The wind resistance grade of the light pole is directly related to the height and wall thickness of the light pole. We can design according to the different requirements of customers to meet the corresponding wind resistance requirements of customers.
4. Conventional light poles are made of Q235 hot-rolled steel sheet coiled and welded. After hot-dip galvanizing, it has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. After the surface is sprayed, the corrosion resistance and resistance are further improved. Oxidation ability, the lamp pole after hot-dip galvanizing and plastic spraying has a service life of more than 10 years.
5. The wall thickness of the street light pole should not be too small, because the uneven roundness will occur during the rolling process of the light pole wall thickness that is too small, which will affect the overall aesthetics and mechanical properties of the light pole. Too thick light poles The wall thickness will increase the weight of the light pole and increase the cost. Therefore, the light pole selection should consider the lighter the weight when meeting customer requirements.
6. The diameter of the lamp arm is mostly 48mm and 60mm, which can ensure the smooth installation and reliable fixation of the lamp. If the lamp arm requires a special size, it is necessary to add a reducing sleeve for the fixed installation of the lamp.
7. When designing the wind resistance level of street light poles, you should know the basic information of the upper and lower diameter of the light pole, the wall thickness of the light pole, the size of the wind resistance, the height of the light pole, the material of the light pole, etc. You also need to know the length of the light arm, Only by parameter information such as the size of the battery panel, the angle of the battery panel, the presence or absence of a wind turbine, and the size of the lamp can the wind resistance level design be more comprehensive, so as to fully ensure that it can meet customer requirements.