How to check the maintenance of high pole lights.
2. Check the verticality of the high pole lighting equipment (theodolite must be regularly measured and tested according to requirements), and the allowable error should be less than 4‰ of the pole height. The straightness error of the axis of the pole shall not be greater than 3‰ of the pole length.
3. Check whether the outer surface of the light pole is corroded and welded. If the corroded surface needs to be replaced after a long period of use, it is necessary to use ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspection methods to detect and test the weld.
4. Check the mechanical strength of the light board to ensure the safe use of the light board, and check its heat dissipation when the light board is closed;
5. Check the fastening bolts of the lamp bracket, and adjust the projection direction of the lamp reasonably;
6. Carefully check the usage of the wires (flexible cables or wires) in the light board to determine whether the wires are subjected to excessive mechanical stress, aging, cracks and exposed wires. If unsafe phenomena occur, they should be dealt with immediately;
Replace and repair damaged light sources, electrical appliances and other parts
8. Pay attention to the lifting drive system:
(1) Comprehensively check the manual and electric functions of the elevator drive system, and require the mechanism to be flexible, stable, safe and reliable.
(2) The speed reduction mechanism should be flexible, portable and self-locking. The rotation speed change ratio is reasonable, and the rotation speed of the lamp board should not exceed 6m/min during electric lift (can be measured with a stopwatch).
(3) Check whether the stainless steel wire rope that is firmly replaced is broken.
(4) Check the brake motor, the speed should meet the relevant design requirements and safety performance requirements;
(5) Check the transmission system overload safety clutch and other overload safety protection devices.
(6) Check the electromechanical limit device, limit device and overtravel limit protection device of the lamp panel.
(7) When using a single main steel wire rope, the reliability and safety of the brake or protective device should be checked to prevent the disc from accidentally falling. After the wire rope lamp panel is raised, check the automatic lifting and unloading device to ensure that the lifting is free.
(8) When checking the inner cable of the connecting rod, it must be fixed firmly, without pressure, clamped, or damaged.
9, check power distribution and control equipment
(1) The power distribution circuit and lamp panel circuit should be fixed.
(2) The connection of the wire must be firm and reliable, and must not be loose or falling off.
(3) Check the connecting parts between electrical equipment. In the case of possible torsion, bending and vibration, it should be fixed safely and reliably without loosening.