How to choose LED flood light?
From the perspective of health, the price of products designed with non-toxic materials is higher, especially for outdoor LED lights. Don't be greedy for cheap LED lighting with peculiar smell. Now only a few LED manufacturers use non-toxic materials to produce, the identification method can be directly separated by the nose, smelly products are much cheaper than odorless products. Toxins such as lead, mercury, and cadmium need to be analyzed by professionals. From the perspective of applicable environmental safety, there is a reliable dust-proof and moisture-proof design, and the price of LED products that are fire-resistant, anti-ultraviolet, and anti-low-temperature cracking are high.
Tell you how to make those cheap led floodlights. LED floodlights have three major parts-lamp beads, housing, and driver. If you want to make the price the lowest, you can only work on these three aspects. .
Now teach you how to choose a good led light.
With regard to led lights, there are several points to note:
1. The LED brightness is different and the price is different. The led used for led lamps should be suitable for the laser class Ⅰ standard.
2. The LED with strong antistatic ability has long life and high price. Generally, only LEDs with antistatic capacity greater than 700v can be used for LED lighting.
3. Leds with the same wavelength have the same color. If the color is required to be the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without led spectrophotometers to produce products with pure colors.
4. Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive light-emitting body. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage. LEDs with large leakage current have short life and low price.
5. LEDs with different light-emitting angles have different light-emitting angles. The price of the special light-emitting angle is higher.
6. The key to different quality of life is life, and life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life and high price.
7. Chip LED's light-emitting body is a chip, and the price of different chips varies greatly. Chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive. Generally, the price of chips in Taiwan is lower than that in Japan and the United States, and the domestically produced chips are the lowest.
8. Chip size The size of the chip is expressed by the side length. The quality of the large chip led is better than that of the small chip. The price is proportional to the size of the chip.
9, colloid Ordinary led colloid is generally epoxy resin, led with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant are more expensive, high-quality outdoor led lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof. Each product will have a different design, and different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting contains factors such as electrical safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, and safe application time. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should be suitable for relevant international and national standards.