How to install lithium battery led street light correctly..
(1) Site selection
1. According to the direction of the road and the position of the light source, choose the direction of the light source, pay attention to the latitude of the light installation, and adjust the angle of the solar panel. The inclination angle is based on the local latitude, so that the solar panels can meet the large lighting area of u200bu200bthe road.
2. The led street light must be installed in the light and the light surface of the solar panel does not block the shadow all day. Taking the northern hemisphere as an example, the solar panel faces south; in the southern hemisphere, on the contrary, it sits on the southern side of the northern hemisphere, and the panel can be placed near the equator.
3. The solar lamps should be kept away from heat sources as much as possible to prevent the service life of the lamps from being affected.
4. Ambient temperature: -20°C~60°C. In colder environments, system configuration should be added to increase temperature protection.
5. There should be no direct light source above the solar panel. To avoid misunderstanding of the light control system leading to misoperation.
1. Foundation embedded installation (demonstration diagram)
Survey address: If the soil is hard, the location of the lamp is about 1 cubic meter (depending on the height of the lamp post), if it is soft soil or there are special requirements, the excavation depth shall be determined separately.
The first step: inspection and testing;
1. Check whether the accessories are complete.
Test whether the light works normally.
According to the demonstration mode, the light can work normally, and the light can be considered good. The test is complete: Please use the remote control to set your own mode.
Step 2: Assemble the lamp components;
1. Remove the three screws fixing the top cover, and fix the top cover.
2. Fix the fixture from the accessory bag to the solar panel with six screws.
3. Adjust the angle of solar panels in advance, and assemble solar panels and lamp holders.
4. The solar cell module should be firmly and reliably connected to the bracket.
5. The output line of the module should be avoided to be exposed and fixed with a belt.
6. The orientation of the solar panel should be true south, based on the compass pointing
Note that the non-slip screws should be tightened.