How to repair and maintain high pole lights
High-pole lighting facilities are fixed (single column or multi-pillar), lifting (electric lifting or manual lifting), hydraulic tilting. LED street light is a high-efficiency solid-state light source formed based on a semiconductor PN junction that can emit light with weak electric energy. Under a certain forward bias voltage and injection current, the holes injected into the P area and the electrons injected into the N area are in After being diffused to the active area, photons are emitted through radiation recombination, which directly converts electrical energy into light energy. At present, the commonly used high-pole lights are electric lifting high-pole lights, which are composed of a lamp panel, a light pole and a base, a lifting operation platform, a power distribution system and a lightning protection device.
In urban lighting facilities, high pole lights are a special kind of lighting equipment that requires particularly high safety and normal use. Therefore, special attention must be paid to the maintenance of middle and pole lights in daily maintenance and maintenance.
The main content of daily maintenance of high pole lights:
1. Check whether all black metal components (including the inner wall of the pole) of the middle and high pole lighting facilities are galvanized and anticorrosive, and whether the fasteners' anti-loose measures meet the requirements.
2. Check the vertical height of the middle and high pole lighting facilities (theodolite must be used for regular measurement and testing as required), and the slightly allowable error of the pole should be less than 3 inches of pole height. The straightness error of the pole axis shall not be greater than 2 inches of the length of the pole.
3. Check the outer surface of the lamp post and the weld seam for corrosion.. For a long service period, it cannot be replaced again.. When necessary, use ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspection methods to inspect and test the weld seam..
4. Check the mechanical strength of the lamp panel to ensure the safe use of the lamp panel. For closed discs, check the heat dissipation;
5. Check the fastening bolts of the lamp bracket, and adjust the projection direction of the lamp reasonably;
6. Carefully check the use of the wire (soft wire or cord) in the lamp panel to see if the wire is affected by excessive mechanical stress, aging, cracking, and wire exposure. If there is any unsafe phenomenon, it should be dealt with immediately;
7. Replacement and maintenance of damaged light source devices and other parts
8. Focus on checking the lift drive system:
(1) Comprehensively check the manual and electric functions of the elevator drive system, and require the mechanism to be flexible, stable, safe and reliable.
(2) The speed reduction mechanism should be flexible, portable and self-locking. The rotation speed change ratio is reasonable, and the rotation speed of the lamp board should not exceed 6m/min during electric lift (can be measured with a stopwatch).
(3) Check whether the wire rope has broken strands and replace it firmly if found.
(4) Check the brake motor, the speed should meet the relevant design requirements and safety performance requirements;
(5) Check the overload safety clutch and other overload safety protection devices of the transmission system.
(6) Electrical and mechanical limit devices, limit devices and stroke limit protection devices for disc lifting.
(7) When using a single main wire rope, check the reliability and safety of the brake or protection device to prevent the lamp panel from accidentally falling. After the wire rope lamp panel is in place, check the automatic hanging and unhooking unloading device to ensure that it can be hung and put freely.
(8) The inner line of the inspection rod must be firmly fixed, and no crushing, clamping or damage is allowed.