Nine advantages of LED street lights
LED street lights are different from conventional street lights. The light source adopts a low-voltage DC power supply. It has the unique advantages of high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed and high color rendering index. It can be widely used in urban road lighting. The advantages of LED street lights are reflected in the following nine aspects:
1. Its own nature-the unidirectional light, no diffused light, can ensure the efficiency of light.
2. The LED street lamp adopts a unique secondary optical design to irradiate the light of the LED street lamp to the required lighting area, thereby further improving the lighting efficiency.
3. The luminous power of the LED can basically reach above 130lm/W, and there is still a lot of room for development, with the theoretical value reaching 360lm/W. The luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps increases with the increase of power.
4. The color rendering of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high-pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamps is greater than 75.
5. The light decay is small, the light decay in a year is less than 3%, and it can still meet the road requirements after 10 years of use. However, the high-pressure sodium lamp has dropped, and about 30% of the year has dropped. sodium lamp. 6. LED street lights have automatic control and energy-saving devices, which can reduce power, save energy, and are more likely to meet the requirements of different lighting cycles.
7. Long lifespan: LED street lights can be used for more than 50,000 hours and provide a three-year warranty. The disadvantage is that the service life of the power supply cannot be guaranteed.
8. High luminous efficiency: Compared with traditional high-pressure sodium lamps, LED street lamps can save energy by more than 75%.
9. Easy installation: no need to add buried cables, no rectifiers, etc., it will be directly installed on the original lightbox or nested light source of the street lamp post.