Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at SUNFREE.
1. The baking temperature is too high or the time is too long;
2. The glue ratio is incorrect, glue A is more likely to be yellow.
1. AB glue is cured and demoulded within 120-140 degrees / 30 minutes. If it is baked for a long time above 150 degrees, it will easily turn yellow.
2. AB glue is cured and demoulded within 120-130C / 30-40 minutes. If it exceeds 150C or is baked for a long time, it will turn yellow.
3. When manufacturing large lamp holders, lower the curing temperature.
2、LED bubble problem
1. There are bubbles in the bowl: the bracket is poorly dipped.
2. Stent bubbles: the curing temperature is too high, and the epoxy curing is too strong.
3. Cracking and rupture: The curing time is short, and the curing of the epoxy resin is incomplete or uneven. AB glue has exceeded the available time.
4. There are bubbles on the surface of the lamp holder: the epoxy glue is difficult to degas or the user's vacuum is insufficient, and the bonding time is too long.
According to the usage, improve the process or contact the epoxy supplier.
3、LED bracket climbing glue
1. The uneven surface of the bracket produces capillary phenomenon.
2. The AB glue contains volatile materials.
Please contact the supplier.
4、LED package discoloration after short baking out of the mold after long baking
1. The oven is stacked too densely and poorly ventilated.
2. The local temperature of the oven is too high.
3. There are other color pollutants in the oven. Solution: Improve ventilation. Remove stains and confirm the actual temperature in the oven.
5、The lights on the same row of brackets, some of them are colored or the gel time is different, and the quality is uneven
Stir thoroughly, especially at the corners of the container.
6、Not easy to demould
The AB glue has problems or the glue has not reached the curing hardness.
Please contact the supplier to confirm the curing temperature and time.
7、Add the same batch of the same dose of toner, but the color of the product is different
Uneven toner concentration; or toner precipitation.
Heat the toner and mix it well before use. As a new type of light source, LED has developed more and more LED lighting products in recent years from the current development trend and the concept of green lighting, and its market share is also increasing. However, due to the immature technology of high-power LEDs and the inability to effectively reduce the cost of white LEDs, LED lamps cannot be effectively expanded in the field of lighting. The development of LED has yet to be developed and solved more problems and technical problems.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist